Wednesday 6 January 2016

100WC Week #1



I looked at the picture, it was fairly bizarre. People thought it was fairly amusing, but to me, it has a lot of meaning. It's saying that some small things in your eyes might be significant things in others'. Some people like to appreciate ordinary things in life, such as sunsets, stars, and nature. Other people like more complex and updated things, like technology, T.V. shows, and politics.  Nothing is wrong with each side, but it's interesting to see the world in different views. The cupcake resembles the small thing that a person might enjoy, and its big in their eyes.

5 comments:

  1. I like your story but and i fully understand what you are saying but...I don't see how it relates to the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very powerful and made me think a lot. I think you could replace a few words with something more intriguing and powerful. In all its great story! I think you have a good chance at winning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you could've used some powerful words. And I didn't really get your story t much. But good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was very descriptive and there was big words in the begging of a sentence but it dosent tell to much about the pitcher of the cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was very descriptive and there was big words in the begging of a sentence but it dosent tell to much about the pitcher of the cupcake

    ReplyDelete