Friday 5 February 2016

100WC #5

February 22, 3100.

Today's school field trip is so exhausting. Passing through the somewhat beautiful paintings, one really caught my eye. It was pretty outrageous, firemen were flying around with wings, a lady passed her baby to the fireman while flames engulfed her home. Questions fill my head, was this what it was like in the year 2000? I thought back then they had to drive their own cars, so how did firemen fly? I go and ask my tour guide the same questions.
"The painting is whatever you think it is!" He exclaimed. I guess no one really knows what it was like back then, or this could be a huge miscommunication.

3 comments:

  1. What a creative idea to use a diary entry for this weeks prompt. You are able to really convey what the character is thinking and pondering as he is observing the painting. Good job revising and editing your work. The effort you you put into polishing your work paid off for quality writing. Keep up the creative writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story. I saw nothing wrong with it and you had great big words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story is really good. It's just like your talking about our trip to the art gallery.

    ReplyDelete