Friday 12 February 2016

100WC #6

I skipped into my mom’s washroom, and I saw something I've never seen before. It was a black compact sitting beside the sink, thats weird... Mom never leaves her things around the house. Picking up the small container, I open it and a marvellous amount of colours appear. Touching the colours, they make a mark on my fingertips. Dragging my finger across my face, the pretty colours are on my cheeks! I add more colours on my face, and I go to dad! He laughs, and tells me to go show mommy. She was shocked to see my face covered in loads of makeup...

8 comments:

  1. I like the idea of your story, it hasn't been thought of yet. I didn't; find any errors in your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story was good. Maybe put some powerful words in your story, and maybe make your story a little more interesting, but good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your story but i dont know what a black compact is. overall i like your story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your story! Its very unique and different from all the ones I've read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very, very funny it showed a different idea from others made me laugh dont have any feed back sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. your story is very great! I think your story is so funny! I agree with lillytiger, your story is very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your story is really good and the ending was really funny. I like how you didn't say what the black compact was until the end. You might want to add stronger words but overall it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been really working hard on your writing paying attention to descriptive words and crafting complex sentences. You also put in the effort to revise and edit your story into a polished good copy. Keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete