Saturday 27 February 2016

100WC #8

"Dancing? Swimming?" My mom asked my twin brother, Michael. We were trying to get him interested in something other than his phone and slurpees from the gas station. 
"Michael is a terrible dancer mom! Plus, Michael is likely to drown in a kiddy pool." I laugh and Michael nodds. 
"C'mon Ava help me!" Mom pleaded, lightly giggling. 
"Oh! How about guitar!" I exclaim.
"That actually does sound really cool..." Michael replys. Thats the beginning of the story about how my brother became the green haired guitar player in a talented band. He still cant get off his phone though... 

2 comments:

  1. Your writing has really improved over the weeks. Missing a couple of apostrophes. Not sure why your story changes font for one line. A great mix of dialogue and descriptive story telling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your story. I think it's pretty good, I don't see any mistakes.

    ReplyDelete